Monday, August 06, 2007

Girl or boy?

On the sixth-month of my pregnancy, Dr. Bugante told us that we might have a girl. But she cleared that it is not yet official. She has to check on my next check-up. But because we’re two crazy and excited about our baby, we let everyone know that we will have a girl. I even made a blog about it announcing that it was a girl. My sister in-law, ate Che also bought girlie dresses for our baby at Dubai, knowing that it was a girl. I was wishing that it had to be a boy instead. But still I am happy that it was a girl as long as she became healthy and smart! On the 7th month Dr. Bugante, made another unofficial statement that it may be a boy! Now, I am happier. Even on my 9th month of pregnancy, It is still not yet confirmed if it’s a boy or girl, because our baby always hides his/her gender during ultra-sound. May be our baby wanted to just surprise everyone when he or she comes out.

… I hope he is a healthy and very smart baby is a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment