Sunday, November 07, 2010

Pee-Wee Monday

What a Monday. I am on a hurry to be early today because I still have lots of stuff to finish in the office. I am truly hoping God will send His loving hands to guide me and make me finish my work pronto.

********************************************************************** 

A funny thing happened to me on the way to work. I rode a bus from Marbel going to Gensan (about 40 o 45 km), I just got on the non-stop bus when suddenly I felt like peeing. The worst case is, there is no establishment on the way to stop by and pee. Besides, I rode a non-stop bus, meaning I have to wait till the bus stops at Gensan. 

***********************************************************************

What's bothering is my bladder is too full, every road bump gives me a feeling that my kidneys may explode anytime. = (

All through out the ride, I  mumbled how slow and bumpy the ride.  Even not saying anything  that I need to pee, I know that all my co-passengers felt my agony. I guess my facial expression shows.

************************************************************************

When we arrived Gensan, I hurriedly asked the driver to stop on the nearest gasoline station, so I can let it all out what I had been holding up for an hour already, gush.

But the bus stops a few meters away from the Gas station.   My bladder is about to explode! I can't feel my legs.  I saw a kainan beside the gas station where I am nearer. I decided to ask for a favor on the canteen owner, if they could let me use their bathroom. Thank God they let me. But when I arrived on the restroom, someone is using it! Oh no! $$%&&*@?!What an agony. May be the owner saw my anguish, she suggested that I may use the back of the tree as my comfort room. Without any hesitation, I said "Opo, papatusin ko na yan Ate. Salamat po."...  sigh

***********************************************************************
Without telling you the details, I did what I had been longing to do. 

It felt so good, more than an orgasm, silly laugh


image is from
http://www.google.com.ph/imglanding?q=pee&hl=tl&biw=1360&bih=611&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=G3mFaiIka57WqM:&imgrefurl=http://www.sodahead.com/fun/what-do-you-think-is-the-most-outrageous-phobia-out-of-these/question-63098/&imgurl=http://momology301.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/pee.jpg&zoom=1&w=576&h=679

No comments:

Post a Comment