Thursday, March 10, 2011

Resignation Letter

10 March 2011

Mr. Ramon N. Ang
MIS Director
KCC Property Holdings, Inc.
Gen. Santos City

Dear Sir Ramon,

I would like to tender my resignation effective 11 April 2011.

I am hoping that you would understand that I have had hard time joggling my schedule as a working mother.

I do understand the load and volume of tasks our group must accomplish at this point but as a mother, I know that I can no longer contribute effectively in our team.

I am hoping for your understanding.

Respectfully Yours,

Rona Formoso

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I already sent it just few minutes ago... Have to move on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, nauna lang pala ako sayo nag resign mommy..hehehe

    partner nalang tau sa freelancing..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! oo nga... intelligent people are not contented by bounded rules and boxed knowledge and tasks... ikaw yun ... at ako? hehehe

    sabi nga sa nabasa ko sa FB kagabi kaya nakapagdecide ako kaagad is:

    "Fighting a useless battle will exhaust your efforts and drain your skills down... So choose battles which are worth fighting for. You are too smart to level down your value"

    ReplyDelete