Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am Back with my new www.ronasays.blogspot.com

After I dropped my Family name from being a Ms. Bacani to Mrs. Formoso, I was not able to update my existing blogs. Especially the sequel stories I used to write before. And many of our blogmates are asking me to post for another story (though I may always post it as ‘anonymous’, which I think a few only knew that I wrote it).

I may have been busy adjusting to my new role as a ‘wifey’ so I kind of a little stopped from visiting my blog and friendster account (yes, it’s too childish and ‘baduy’ to admit but yes I do have a friendster account too!). I used to enjoy reading, posting comments and uploading my blog before. I often do it during break time and sometimes in between a stressful time of the day at work or at school. It’s more likely enjoyable to receive a feedback, compliment and even criticism from net surfers and other bloggers too. I superbly missed it!

‘Kaya eto na po…‘

*pls. also visit my new blog site at
www.ronatells.blogspot.com where I’ll write new stories, poems and songs. You’ll definitely enjoy my new original stories…

No comments:

Post a Comment