Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Job... New Life?

Things happens so fast. Yesterday I was just applying for a job, now i'm working! Astig! God is good. No matter how bad I was a few days ago, He still blessed me hehehe...

The weird thing is... I am hired to taech! Again, teach. T-E-A-C-H. Though last semester, I was also given the chance to work as a college instructor but I declined it because I have stuffs to take care at AFP (I was not yet officially resigned from AFP then). Today?! weird, now Iam teaching. As in, this is super weird. Any way, wish me the best that I'll excel in this field, I hope I'll do okay. Thanks to the love and support of my dearest husband. I owe it to him why I have the guts to apply for this job. I know he prayed so hard for me to be hired. It's nice to have a loving hubby like him hehehe...

anyway 'till next time. Got some stuff to take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment