Sunday, November 05, 2006

grr...

last week was not really my week. i was out of control. i was easily angry. pissed off. hated almost everyone. it all started with a memory. a very bad idea to remember something hateful and regretful. it concerned me everyone, every detail, almost everything. even 'si manong guard' where me and my dearly husband bought our vehicle --- 'di ko pinalampas'. i shouted at him to the most lowest cursed i've ever remembered. God forgive me, but yes, i have been so bad. i even hated to death my husband... always reminded him how he makes me feel. i nagged him day and night about his so called victim which now a ghost that continued to haunt me today...

... i guess it was a week of insanity. i lost my very self last week and a few of myself today.

today is monday, hope i (i mean "WE", since now my life is being lived with my spouse) will start and end nicely. thank God he moves in very bright and mysterious ways.

now, i'm humming the song 'virtual insanity' hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment