Thursday, October 28, 2010

Reviewing Joshua Jackson's Talent

Joshua Jackson, the young version of Tom Cruise (by looks) and the (hopefully) successor of Bruce Willis or may be Nicolas Cage


Do you remember Dawson's Creek? How about Mighty Ducks? Well, I guess you now have the idea where this blog is going. I am a bit in mesmerizing mode right now. Thinking of Joshua Jackson, sigh. I now realize why I married my husband, albeit his tacky, handsome and inner goodness --- my hubby has a little resemblance with my first, big time crush!
Joshua Jackson, during his Mighty Duck days

Talking about real actors who can act, not just by his pretty and endearing looks. This guy can really, really act. He has planted his root as an actor. He's too young to be called an institution, but hey, he does have a contribution with the TV and movie industry in Hollywood. From kids' witty movie Mighty ducks acting as Charlie Conway who is dearly loved by his young, determined ice hockey player image, then followed by a TV teen sensation Dawson's Creek -- playing a well-loved country guy Pacey Witter (which started everyone's illusion of Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson's love team in real life. But Ms. Holmes eventually ended up with much older looking Joshua, laugh), added with a more serious movie "The Skull" (the first, that is) performing the role of Luke McNamara  as a regular but an intelligent college student , spiced up by a suspense/horror film (from a Japanese horror film)  "Shutter" playing as Joshua Carter as a professional Photographer based in Japan, and now the current TV rave Sci-Fi show, "Fringe". 

Joshua Jackson's new TV series, Fringe on Fox

Fringe, I had been watching this show for months now. And goodness, sake, it is good. though I may be destructed and feel uncomfortable by the way other actors on Fringe acts (very ovverated and too OA - in Philippines we call it as Over Acting, grin). Well, as long as my crush pull his role well, or should I say, he did it at his best. Why not? I just do hope he won an award or something on this show. Of course, Fringe is only next to my favorite CSI. Too bad Jil Grissom left, this guy is one of the main man of the show! Oh I missed him, cry.
New cast of CSI, after the character of Jil Grissom left the show



Go, Josh!
 
photos and articles are from:
http://tv.yahoo.com/falltv/photos/10-bubble-shows/632
http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/fringe/293813

1 comment:

  1. I now remember, Gil Grissom and Lucas Mcnamara has worked together in The Skulls before... Now, I am playing connect the stars! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete