Monday, January 09, 2012

Farewell 2011


2011, a Year That Was...
I plan to write this blog just before 2012 comes. But I wasn’t able to, for many reasons. Or was I just afraid to remember and evaluate it according to what I expected after my heartbreaking 2010 ended?  I feared, I may have not accomplished any plausible achievements at all. I may not be a consistent honour student during my student days, but I do always excel. May be that self expectation draw me away from saying bye-bye for the last time on my 2011 life?

Ok, I think I should start now:

Well, after joining KCC fam in 2010, a year after, I decided to flee again (for the nth time, lol). That was probably most depressing time of my 2011. I had to leave a wonder full and understanding boss, Ramon Ang. There may have tons of reasons I run away from that very diverse family, but I had to accept the fact that there’s no such thing as staying in two best of both worlds. As I relinquish to achieve same glory I had in my younger years, things seems becomes stubborn to my goals. I felt like I can’t grow with that family, so I left the mall and the uniquely jumbled people I met there, whom I ironically consider as intelligent as I am and as  valiant as my guts. Where a place I consider as an urban jungle, where I have to get through everyday just to survive, had taught me the same lesson I learned in my past. 

MMCS family (photo by rformoso@Calderon Park)


Then, there were my co-mommies, guardians and dads whom I felt that we share a common ground.
Mommy Lourdes,
has amazed me of her quietly comedic but nous personal stories as a mom and wife.
Mommy Marvy & Myong
inspired me for her sensible sensual lectures, her everyday chit chat and his firm but loving support to their son.
Mommy Jocebelle
taught me of her smart street ways, courageous words, firm confidence and powerful personality.
Mommy Divine
has blessed me for her meek thoughts and ways.
Mommy Sharon
she has taught of the word trust and respect for others.
Mommy Lynette,
for silent but inspiring mom power, which I admire her dedication in her passion to write and yet living to be the best hands-on mom.
Not just another friendly nanny, whom has to multi-task work and school but still kept a vibrant attitude each time I see her:
Bekang
for her unwavering guidance and help to her 2 alaga; she reminded me that there is always goodness in all people.
To our children’s new mom at school, whom I doubted before if she can bare my son’s boisterous attitude:
Teacher Reggie
for caring and teaching my son how to appreciate school and learning to learn.
My dearly neighbours for 4 years already, whom I only got the chance to actually be their ‘neighbours ‘ just last year:
Sir Arnel and Te’ Terry(we’re same age but couldn’t help to call her Ate, lol)
Has both amazed me of their childish but adoring ways and living as a family and raising their 2 barakos.
Jess and Precious
for their hushed apartment door but entertaining chats at times, whom are often misunderstood.
Sir Boyet and Ate Jinky,
they  inspire me of their witty but downy ways of raising well-mannered kids.
Ate Ging,
who often times is out of the compound, has always reminded me of Mama Puring.
And to Ate Gen
Whom her family recently moved on our neighbour early last year, who is always prim and calm, has encourage me to live a modest and loving life.

To my truest and most understanding friend:


Daneelyn, Tonette, Mhargz, Cynthia and Helen,
though distance stand between us all, you still let me feel I am special and loved. Thank you for the faithful friendship.

To my family:


                                                           Lola Luisa,
Whom I wished that she may still see the day Raph will dedicate her, a piece of his medal for more coming years. She protects us, for her undying prayers to my family. She is a true prayer warrior by heart.
Ruby,
for her candid and funny ways, she is a sister who blessed me so much.
Daga and Jojo,
Who annoyingly commit same mistakes again and again, are truly brothers filled with love and trust. Bros, Ruby and I love you so much!
MaMa and PaPa
most unique parents any kid can have, has always been in my prayers. Daga, Ruby and Jojo may few times think it was hard to be your parents but we realize we are blessed to have you both. We would still want you to be our Amaconda at Inaconda if there will be a next life (reincarnation? lol).
Joanne and Jeckoy,
At their young age, still they have been an inspiration to me to always to things at ones best interest and to always be positive and keep the faith burning.
To Auntie Letty and Auntie Celia,
for their marvellous and unconditional dedication to their family.
Jen, Jay, Janine, Jomar, and the rest of my cousins,
I couldn’t ask for more friends than you are. You are all too loving, and kind despite of all our differences in age and lifestyle, we still are bounded by love and true family band.
Mama Puring, Mama Lumming, Ate Che, Kuya Jo, and Tala.
for still making me feel that I am part of their family.
Daddy
for still sticking with me and Raph, and for bearing with my insane reasoning and wobbly mood. Thank you and I love you.
And to our Raph,
you made mommy and daddy’s life complete.


Last year was an exciting year for me. Started a new life as a full time mom and bearing an extra carriage from my brother’s unpleasant misfortune here at Mindanao. 2011, taught me to scrutinize  different sundry personalities and to depend on anybody’s loyalty, other than my own family. 2011 for me has been good for me though some days were bitter but at the end of that bitter days were the best ones – I am still comforted and loved by the truest people in the world!  
 Good bye 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:16 PM

    i expected more flowery adjected to describe me lol

    ReplyDelete