Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Red Shoes!

Last night my hubby, our baby rap and I were about to go to Gensan to attend Sunday Vesper Worship, when we stopped for a while on Eastern Gas station at Polomolok but my new favorite red, sassy shoes (we bought from Ferretti Shoes at Gaisano Gensan) stuck on the drainage grills. My shoes' hills was literally peeled off. I hated the Engineer of that gas station. He ignorantly placed the drainage vent right on the gas filling area!Next time you load up on that gas station? Please be careful! Or better yet, do not gas up on that station.




Oh, when was the last time you visited City Alliance Church at General Santos City? We were surprise that the church is fully air-conditioned. Yes, naglelevel up na ang City Alliance Church, laugh. Kudos to all the church's leaders and members.Can we attend on your thanks giving on Dec 5? I guess it'll be a big celebration again. To those at living Marbel or if you happen to pass by on last week of November, please celebrate with us God's goodness and greatness at Capital Alliance Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment