Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Too Early for Work!

Haha! I am the earliest bird here in the office. I can get all the worms, literally? Laugh. Well, good time to start the day with thanksgiving to the ultimate creator. Silence

************************************************************************

I asked God to bless my brother and talk to him. I hope god will give my brother a new direction in life. A straight one. Please, Lord, I beg, give him opportunity to have a good life, new work to be busy again and to be able to finish college. Please, please speak to him that he must have a dream.... and 'pwede pasuyo Lord isama mo na rin sa transformation ng buhay nya ang pagiging malinis sa katawan, gamit at kwarto? Please...

Amen.

*********************************************************************

Oh I miss our kiddo. 

picture from http://www.treasureschristianbooks.com/home/pray.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment