Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Random Thoughts


When I woke up today, I feel sleepy and depressed. May be of the movie we watched last night at Robinsons Gensan. 

The movie stars Julia Roberts, entitles, Eat Love Pray. The movie sounds interesting but it was way too boring. Though there may have nice, bubbly and interesting parts but as a whole, it broke my heart (sob).  I had to commend the guy from Texas Julia met at India. Though I can't understand his dialogue, but he did gives justice to his acting. He made me cry when he told Julia his purpose of going to India, but my hubby and I did not exactly know what was his reason (because we had hard time understanding his American accent). All we know his wife left him as well as we think he ran over his son or something but his son is alive, of some sort (laugh). As Julia (by the way, she's Liz on the movie) traveled around Italy, India and Indonesia for self realization, she finally found what she had been longing for at Indonesia. What's so funny in the film is Tutti. An old wise man from Indonesia, he totally captured the hearts of the viewers, he puts a smile on our face every time he appears on the movie. I'll take Tutti's advice to Liz, to always smile. To smile in my face, smile in your mind, smile in my heart and smile in my liver (smile).
 
On the way to work, I murmured how the conductor is too slow in collecting money, how the driver is too sluggish in starting the engine,  why the driver has not filled the gas tank first before he went to terminal, and even grumbled how slow the van was drove. I worry too much that I'd be late. But eventually, I arrived very early than expected. Too much grumbling and worrying, gets me no where. I can't take back the words I said (dismay).

When I went to my office locker at cafeteria, I saw one of our mall sales lady's brow. I am so bothered of her eyebrow, I don't know if it's just drawn with a black, heavy eyeliner or was it a tattoo.. She looks like chuckle's bride. KCC Mall customer's may not thought it's an extension of Halloween celebration. 

Oh, what a nice day to start the work, one of our office mate requested that we all participate in an early prayer to start the day everyday. I do hope everyone will be blessed.

I called up Rap-Rap a while ago, he talkatively boasted he is watching Dora. He even tells me over the phone (in not so understandable words)  how Dora and boots climbs a tree and cross a river. Everyday, our son is speaking very well.  Just the other night he aligned all his toy car in our bed at Marbel, then he fancied that he is reading a bible story to his cars. Appluase. Marvelled. Me and his daddy were laughing hilariously. He acts as if he is delivering a perfect story. He even throws questions to his toys (which by the way, me and his Dad joyously replies as if we are few of his students).

I am a bit nervous and excited today, our MIS Director told me that he'll finally check the program he assigned me (a long time ago)! Plus, he'll give me new task. Finally, I will be busy again(all smile but nervous)

I think I have to go back to work now, everybody seems too busy now, unlike me still writing this blog (smile). I'll just leave you with Tutti's famous dialogue, "Always smile, smile in your face, smile in your mind, smile in your heart and smile in your liver" and  "See you later, alligator!" 

pictures are from
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAlvlWvLtv_pBdIlngXMNGg27RR89LxqjQ21tJGR96kQnkADtgYry0GT2GRSOGNMZY0AF9AJ770mavrzmj9D2Yb3UAOjT5IPRwn07ZEbWj-B0LUWONQwyG7oKLXleI7jWfhUAz9Q/s320/robinsonsnite.jpg
http://latestmp4movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Eat-Pray-Love-Movie.jpg
http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.elev8.com/files/2010/01/dora-the-explorer.jpg&imgrefurl=http://elev8.com/spirit/scripture-of-the-day/sheeri-mitchell/how-dora-the-explorer-helped-this-mom-explain-the-devil/&h=306&w=384&sz=29&tbnid=bWy22bvuGEd5HM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=123&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddora%2Bthe%2Bexplorer&zoom=1&q=dora+the+explorer&hl=tl&usg=__zGU8NG0cLbidPG6Nv3nGd273G90=&sa=X&ei=o8HQTILaG42evQO-wY2GBg&ved=0CBIQ9QEwBA

No comments:

Post a Comment