Monday, February 07, 2011

Just Another Date

Last week, circumstances have never been a friend to me. I nearly had a nervous break down. I guess it was may be twice or third time in my entire life that I felt so deeply depressed and frustrated. 

Luckily, Dad is supportive of my ordeal at that time. I can’t even recognize from what is right to wrong, can’t distinguish what is reasonable from what was not, can’t think straight for what should be the proper reaction and what not suitable response was, and what must be justifiable reasoning to what is unacceptable. It’s more than a hard day for me. Given, that in line with our family blood; we have history of manic, panic and schizophrenia conditions. Thank God I have a loving husband to understand and care for me. I would suddenly catch from crying spell out of nowhere, even when I am just walking or sitting alone. My office mates could tell that something’s wrong with me. I walk as if I float and was not aware if I bump with someone. 

Dad has always been a hero. He comes to the rescue when in times like these. After his tedious and tiring work; he went to our office and he treated me out for a date. Even without talking, he eased the pain that I felt. We hang out at Robinson’s food court and waited for me to post an FB shout out. Then, after we had dinner, we watched “Season of the Witch”.  Though, I did not fully appreciate the plot as well as the movie spills which how the story goes, it kid of entertained us a bit. We rather watched “Tangled” instead.

Anyway, thanks Dad. It meant a lot when you stayed by my side.

My heart is crushed but it still my spirit is fighting. It's because I have my Dad and Raph by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment