Thursday, February 03, 2011

This is Not My Day!

I am earlier than I thought, but it turned out I arrived at exactly 9AM. I am about to punch my time card (for some unreasonable grounds that I am still not allowed to use the finger scanner log-in) when I can’t find my DTR card! It took me about 30 seconds to look for it. An inconsiderate and unorganized co-employee has used my time card slot. Then when I finally found my card and about to punch my DTR, guess what? It’s already 9:01AM! What a day it is. sigh

Another worst situation today, is that I have an inconsiderate office mate. Everyone knows I am in deep shit these past few days; he annoyingly threw me with inconvenient jokes which pushed me to my limits. Patience… I lost you again. Why won’t you stay permanently in my heart, mind and soul? What will I do to have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment