Friday, February 04, 2011

My Kung Hei Fat Choi Resolution


My Kung Hei Fat Choi Resolution

Well, well, well… 2010 passed.. Welcomes 2011.. Again, another New Year celebration by our Chinese brothers. Last December 31, 2010, before 12Midnight strikes, I wrote the following lists as to my new stuffs to do and to give up this 2011. Though it started with a very long list, but I manage to trim it down to fewer easier ones = )

1.   No soda for all the days of 2011
2.   Do good at my job and whatever task I had committed (but lately, I kind of so depressed with what had happened at work. ‘Tell you about this some other time)
3.   Regular quiet time (so tough to keep this with all the negativity and too much work to do)
4.   Save at least PhP1, 000.00 every month to Rap’s savings account (I hardly can’t save 500 a month, sigh)
5.   Organize dad and Rap’s birthday climb this year
6.   Pay the remaining PhP7, 000.00 we owe from Mamang Nena
7.   At least  2 blogs a week (too hard to keep up with my interest to write and my schedule)

I do hope I can keep up with this list. These resolutions are harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment