Saturday, February 05, 2011

Mind versus Heart versus Ego



‘These past few days is the most dreaded and depressing days of my life.

Expectations… Once you didn’t meet them, you feel awfully sick.
You lower your standards… and you still weren’t able to get what you expect… you feel so horribly down.

I had a manic depression attack. Yes, I admit it. I honestly say that I am weak. I could not stand feeling defeated and lost. I am used to achieving and receiving recognition and respect that I deserve. But I didn’t receive the treatment that I deserve. It’s so frustrating that I am rapidly losing my value as a professional.

I felt hell… I felt more that blurry yellow… I felt terribly awful… I felt like crying the whole day.. .I felt like loosing my sanity… I felt degraded…

I lost myself for a moment… weep

No comments:

Post a Comment